Refund & Cancellation Policy
- 100% Refund - If cancellation is made 15 days prior to check-in.
- 50% Refund - If cancellation is made 3-14 days prior to check-in.
- No Refund - If cancellation is made 3 days prior to check-in.
- Failure to arrive will be treated as No-Show and there will be no refund.
- If the Guest does not consume benefits included in the tariff, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
- No refund once you have checked in if you want to leave before your checkout date.
- Any funds received from outside of India for bookings cannot be refunded outside India
- Refund would be made within 7 working days to the account from which the booking payment was made
- The refund will be made on the basic tariff only.
- There will be 10% processing fee applied.
Extenuating Circumstances Policy
- In case if you are not able to arrive for some unavoidable reasons, e.g., insurgency or pandemic, sudden change in Government policies & guidelines etc., the bookings can be rescheduled to any date for 3 months (subject to availability) at no cancellation charges.
- You must inform us at least 72 hours before the check-in date.
- Rescheduling is subject to the availability.
- You can re-schedule for free only once. Second rescheduling will involve 20% re-scheduling charges of the tariff (T&C Apply).